Housing Programs Administrator
SALARY: $7,176.42 – $9,867.58 Monthly
$86,117.00 – $118,411.00 Annually
OPENING DATE: 02/23/19
The Anaheim Housing Authority is seeking an experienced administrator to supervise and coordinate the activities of a major section including Operations and Grants, Intake, or Occupancy, and to provide highly responsible and complex staff assistance to the Housing Authority Manager.
• Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for area of assignment; recommend and implement resulting policies and procedures.
• Identify opportunities for improving service delivery methods and procedures; identify resource needs; review with appropriate management staff; implement improvements.
• Direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for assigned services and activities; assign work activities and projects; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
• Participate in the selection of assigned personnel; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline and termination procedures.
• Participate in the development and administration of assigned program budget; forecast funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approve expenditures; recommend adjustments as necessary.
• Assist with providing the Anaheim Resident Advisory Board, Neighborhood Councils, California State Department of Housing, Housing Commission and Community Development Advisory Board with training for participating in developing and establishing community development and housing programs using federal funds; communicate funding allocations and eligible uses of funds within the framework of regulatory constraints; explain and discuss relevant legislative issues.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT:
201 S. Anaheim Blvd., Suite 501
Anaheim, CA 92805